Policies & Regulations Overview
As a state/federal program, the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation must comply with both the appropropriate state and federal regulations. This section consists of the following three sections:
- State and federal regulations related to vocational rehabilitation services;
- Policies developed by the agency to implement the regulations;
- Service fee memorandums that set the fees the agency will pay for specific services.
- Information on the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation’s implementation of the The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act).
- Current Post-Secondary Tuition Rates